Thursday, September 30, 2010

2010 JRTCC Trials, Paris Ontario








As the official Jack Russell Terrier Club of Canada photographer, I had the pleasure of capturing this years "Trials" in Paris, Ontario. Russell owners and lovers gather for this event once a year, from all of north America. This three day event was, as always, full of energy and competitive spirit. From start to finish, this was by far the most exciting pet lover event I had photographed in some time. All proceeds raised from my photography go to the JRTCC and Russell Rescue for the betterment of Russells all over. For those outside of the JRTCC and Russell Rescue, go to my home page (www.johnspetphotography.com) and click on JRTCC Trials at the bottom. There you will find the images that you can purchase at $5 per image through the JRTCC. They will be retouched and cropped. I look forward to the next JRTCC event...see you there :)

Johnathan Garfield
Family Pet Photographer
www.johnspetphotography.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are there again this weekend - I want to buy more of your excellent pics of my dog winning events!