Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rosie the 'Rose Breasted Cockatoo'



My clients that know me best, realize that I have a really soft spot for birds. With Rosie, this is no exception. While out and about during her family pet photo session, Rosie had to make what appeared to be a very thoughtful and tough decision...walk or fly! This dilemma had plagued winged friends since the beginning of time. After a few moments of careful consideration she chose to walk over the gap instead of fly over it. We are happy to say she made it across fine and was not injured during this stunt. She did however have to fly shortly after. So without hesitation, she jumped to the ground with a few flaps of her wings and went on an adventure throughout the property...and I followed.

Thanks for the fun experience Rosie and you are welcome at my place any time you like :)

Johnathan Garfield
Family Pet Photographer
www.johnspetphotography.com

No comments: